Bladder Cancer Cure
Cancer » Bladder Cancer » Bladder Cancer Cure
A hollow muscular organ which is located in the lower abdomen is called as the bladder. It is a balloon like structure. The function of the bladder is to store and eliminate the urine from an individual's body. The urine is a waste in the liquid form that is created by the kidney while it cleans the blood. There are certain types of infectious cells which get formed on the tissues of the bladder. These infectious cells are harmful and they multiply without any control on them. The formation of these infectious cells damaging the bladder is called the bladder cancer.
The bladder cancer is divided into three types depending on the type of cancerous cells they form. They are named as:
- Squamous cell carcinoma: It is the type of cancer that begins in the squamous cells. They are thin fat cells which can get formed in the bladder after long period of irritation and infection.
- Adenocarcinoma: It is the type of cancer formed in the secretory cells which can later get formed in the bladder after long term inflammation and irritation
- Transitional cell carcinoma: It is the type of cancer that begins in the innermost layer of the tissues of the bladder. These cells have an ability to stretch when the bladder becomes full and once the bladder is emptied, they get shrink. It is observed that most of the cancer begins from the transitional cells.
Bladder cancer has many cure options if the cancer is recognized early and if it has not spread too far reaching the critical stage. The bladder cancer cure is necessary in order to stop it from damaging the human body further. There are certain tests which need to be conducted in order to examine the rectum, vagina and urine. Diagnosis of bladder cancer should be done in a way prescribed by physicians or cancer experts. Some of the cure options are mentioned below.
Bladder cancer cure:
- Urinalysis: It is a test which is done to check the color of the urine and the contents in it which are sugar, red blood cells etc.
- CT scan: It is a procedure in which the detailed pictures of the human body are interior are taken from different angles. It helps to detect the problems in the organs of the body.
- Cystoscopy: It is a treatment done in which the urethra and bladder is seen from inside to know whether there are any kind of abnormalities.
- Chemotherapy: It is a treatment in which drugs are used to prevent the growth of the cancer or stop them from dividing.
- Radiation therapy: This is a type of treatment done for bladder cancer cure with the help of high energy of x-rays.
Also, radiation is used to kill the cancer cells or avoid their growth. There are two types of radiotherapy. Namely the 'internal radiation therapy' and 'external radiation therapy'.
- Photodynamic therapy: It is cure method used to kill the cancer cells with the help of laser light. A drug which is not active is inserted into the brain and it gets active once the rays are exposed on it.
- Biological therapy: The therapy in which the immune system is used to attack on the cancer cells for killing them is called as the biological therapy.
Bladder cancer is caused because of certain factors which affect the human body. The causes can be dealt with care if they are properly known. Below mentioned are certain bladder cancer causes.
Bladder cancer causes:
- Infection: There are certain parasites which cause an infection in the bladder. This infection can soon result into developing a bladder cancer in the human body.
- Birth problems: Some individuals have a problem in their bladder since birth time. Such type of individuals are very likely to develop a cancer in their bladder.
- Smoking: Smoking is one of the most harmful habits that an individual has. The cigarettes that people smoke have nicotine content in it. It is very harmful for the individuals. Smoking damages the lungs and other systems of the human body. It
is also a cause for bladder cancer
- Exposure to chemicals: There are certain chemicals and substances present at specific job places. The exposure to these chemicals and toxic substances is harmful for the human body. Such profession includes rubber industry workers, paint industry workers, hairdressers etc.
If an individual is well aware of the bladder cancer cure and causes, he can prevent the cancer in his body from spreading or if he has not yet developed it in his body, he can stay away from the causes of the bladder cancer to stay safe.